Jessica's expertise includes:
- strategic trade mark advice
- clearance searching and advising on trade mark availability
- the filing and prosecution of trade marks in Australia, New Zealand and internationally
- management of global trade mark portfolios
- contentious trade mark issues including opposition, revocation and infringement
- dispute resolution
- trade mark enforcement
- preparation of intellectual property agreements including co-existence agreements, assignments and licence agreements.
Jessica has experience working with clients across a wide range of industries,
- natural and therapeutic products
- medical technology
- fast-moving consumer goods.
Before joining AJ Park, Jessica worked for a large intellectual property law firm in New Zealand. She also has international experience working in an intellectual property law firm in the United States.