AJ Park Law Limited, Auckland
Agnès works with businesses and creators to develop, protect and enforce their trade marks both in New Zealand and internationally.
She provides strategy and advice around:
- the freedom to use proposed trade marks
- achieving trade mark registration
- opposing another party’s use or registration of a trade mark
- monitoring similar trade marks
- assigning and licensing trade marks
- enforcing rights in a trade mark.
As well as trade marks, Agnès assists clients with their related intellectual property matters, including copyright and their rights under passing off and consumer law.
- LLB, Victoria University of Wellington (2016)
- BA (French and Philosophy), Victoria University of Wellington (2016)
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand