AJ Park Law Limited, Wellington
Alexandra specialises in protecting and enforcing trade marks and related intellectual property rights.
Alexandra advises both local and overseas clients across a range of industries.
At AJ Park, Alexandra:
- conducts and reports trade mark availability and clearance searches
- advises on trade mark availability for registration and infringement matters
- researches and compiles evidence on trade mark use
- files and prosecutes trade mark applications for local and overseas clients
- provides general trade mark advice.
- LLB, University of Waikato (2015)
- BMS (Hons, First Class), University of Waikato (2015)
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand