AJ Park Law Limited, Auckland
Andrew specialises in all aspects of patents, designs and related intellectual property.
Andrew joined AJ Park in 2003 and specialises in all aspects of patents, designs and related intellectual property.
On a daily basis Andrew:
- conducts freedom to operate searches
- files and prosecutes local and international patent and design applications
- advises on patent oppositions.
Claudia and I have absolute confidence in Andrew and are committed to continue our Twist journey with him as our trusted advisor. We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship for both parties.- Alan Yardley, French Accent
Andrew has a PhD in Neuropharmacology which involved research into the pharmacodynamics and a neuroprotective agent in the treatment of acute brain injury. The results of Andrew's research into patterns of hormone exposure and neuropeptides have been published in scientific research publications.
- BSc (Pharmacology), University of Auckland (1997)
- PGDipSci (Medical Science), University of Auckland (1998)
- LLB, University of Auckland (2007)
- PhD (Neuropharmacology), Auckland University (2009)
- Registered Patent Attorney (New Zealand and Australia)
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand