AJ Park Law Limited , Auckland
John specialises in electrical, software, mechanical and manufacturing technologies.
John has experience with a range of technologies including:
- lasers and optics
- rapid prototyping
- mechanical engineering and manufacturing
- electrical and embedded systems design
- sensors and actuators
- digital control and automation.
Before joining AJ Park, John worked as a consultant specialising in electrical and embedded software design, and was an intern at a company that designs combat training systems.
John attended the University of Auckland and graduated with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Engineering with first class honours in mechatronics.
- BE (Hons, First Class) (Mechatronics) University of Auckland (2015)
- LLB, University of Auckland (2015)
- Registered Patent Attorney (New Zealand and Australia)
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand