AJ Park Law Limited, Auckland
Joseph helps clients develop and protect their brands and creative works through trade marks and copyright. He also provides commercial advice and document drafting.
Over the past four years, Joseph has worked across trade mark and commercial teams at another New Zealand IP firm, where he was also involved in developing the firm’s copyright focus and resources.
Prior to being admitted as a lawyer, Joseph worked as a legal assistant in the music industry. This involved legal and political research, with a focus on copyright law and implementation.
- Trade marks
- Challenging & defending IP rights
- Advertising & regulatory
- IP audit & portfolio planning
- Dispute resolution & IP enforcement
- Portfolio management & renewals
- Geographical indications
- Trade secrets
- Anti-counterfeiting & border protection
- Licensing, ICT & commercial
- Licensing, manufacturing & distribution
- ICT law
- IP due diligence
- Corporate & joint ventures
- Sales & franchising
- Privacy & data protection
- LLB, University of Auckland (2014)
- BCom (Finance), University of Auckland (2014)
- Registered Patent Attorney (New Zealand and Australia)
- Registered Trade Marks Attorney (Australia)