AJ Park Law Limited, Auckland
Paul assists clients to effectively handle contentious intellectual property issues.
Paul advises clients on actual or potential legal disputes, including in relation to registered intellectual property (IP) rights, copyright, and consumer and marketing law. He helps his clients to develop and implement appropriate strategies to effectively manage and resolve disputes, whether by negotiation, litigation or other dispute resolution methods.
Paul appears on behalf of his clients in the Courts and in IP office hearings. Though based in our Auckland office, Paul travels regularly to work with clients in Wellington and Christchurch.
Paul has more than 19 years’ experience in IP disputes, including five years at a leading general commercial firm in New Zealand and at a major international firm based in London.
Paul’s recent industry accolades include being:
- highlighted in the IAM Patent 1000 2020
- selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best LawyersTM in New Zealand 2021 in the field of IP law.
Paul enjoys meeting a diverse variety of people, whether through his work across various industries, through family activities with his wife and children, or over a good meal with a glass of beer or wine.
- LLB (Hons), University of Otago (2000)
- BSc, University of Otago (2000)
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales