AJ Park Law Limited, Auckland
Sean advises clients on a broad range of commercial, corporate, IP and IT law matters
Sean is an experienced commercial and corporate lawyer who specialises in advising on transactions with an IT and IP focus. His clients range from start-ups to sophisticated corporates and everything in between. Sean is known for his pragmatic advice, which is grounded not only on the law but an intimate understanding of his clients’ businesses.
Before joining Baldwins (now AJ Park), Sean worked in the commercial and corporate department of a well-known boutique firm in Sydney, following which he spent several years working in London at one of Europe’s leading technology and IP firms.
Beyond the office
When not at work, Sean enjoys spending time with his young family and wonders when he will have a moment for any of his previous hobbies.
- Licensing, ICT & commercial
- IP due diligence
- Advertising & regulatory
- Licensing, manufacturing & distribution
- Corporate & joint ventures
- Privacy & data protection
- IP audit & portfolio planning
- Develop & manage your IP strategy
- Bespoke IP strategy advice
- Virtual IP strategist
- Innovation IP®
- Building your IP strategy capability
- ICT law
- BBus (Accounting & Finance), University of Technology, Sydney, Australia (2001)
- LLM, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia (2005)
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia