Take the next step in your career with New Zealand’s largest intellectual property (IP) firm, AJ Park. We help companies and individuals identify, develop, protect, commercialise, manage and enforce their IP rights in New Zealand, Australia and throughout the world.
We’re looking for an HR Coordinator to join our Wellington office. HR is a critical function at AJ Park, as we are a business built on our people and we want to ensure our people are supported to flourish and grow their careers.
You’ll need to be interested in learning about our business and people, enjoy a fast and varied work pace and strive for continuous improvement. A good foundation knowledge in human resources and employment legislation is essential, as is a relevant tertiary qualification and/or prior experience in a similar position.
Core responsibilities will include:
- helping coordinate recruitment, hiring, immigration support, induction, employment changes and leaving processes;
- administration associated with employment agreements, position descriptions, performance management, remuneration reviews, parental leave applications and ad hoc letters;
- ensuring records and data integrity is maintained and promptly actioned, especially if it relates to payroll information, learning and development requirements and goal setting/performance review processes;
- being a responsive communicator and assisting people to locate and access information and policies from a variety of sources including our intranet and document management systems;
- responding to questions and requests
- continuing to foster an environment that is supportive, diverse and a great place to work.
Aside from these routine activities, there are numerous opportunities to work on HR projects and initiatives such as system upgrades, policy reviews, wellbeing and engagement.
Your professionalism will show in your attention to detail, confidentiality, ability to deal with information in a sensitive yet commercial manner, as well as your time/deadline management skills and capacity to multi-task.
AJ Park has an enviable reputation in the market and is a great place to work. We have a strong people-focused culture and were awarded ‘Excellence’ in the Legal Personnel Employer of Choice category of the New Zealand Law Awards 2020. We were also named in NZ Lawyer’s inaugural 2020 Employer of Choice report listing the 25 top-ranking legal organisations in New Zealand in terms of overall employee experience.
How to apply
Please send your CV, covering letter and academic transcript to Kylee Dale, HR Business Partner, at email@example.com.
Visit www.ajpark.com/careers for more information.
Date posted: 19/01/2021
Work type: Full time
Role type: HR Coordinator