IP Systems Analyst
Date posted: 5/08/2022
Work type: Permanent, full time
Role type: Analyst
IPH Limited, currently have full time, permanent opportunities for IP Systems Analysts, to join our Asia Pacific Information Technology team of experts. This is an exciting time to get involved in a wide variety of interesting projects and cutting-edge developments, working alongside an experienced and highly collaboratively process improvement team. This is an ideal role for someone who has experience within IP systems or similar, and is looking to apply their knowledge and skills in a new way within the IT function.
- Providing support in managing the day to day issues within IP Management systems;
- Working with the team to improve workflow in IP systems;
- Assisting with the analysis of business processes across the group to provide recommendations for
- improvements and standardisation;
- Supporting the design, standardisation, documentation and implementation of IP system rules and configuration changes;
- Updating templates to maintain standardisation across the group;
- Proactively involved in projects, with the objective of creating new efficiencies; and
- Participating in the evaluation of IP systems.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Hands-on experience with a case management system or similar;
- Operational experience within an IP firm or similar professional services environment;
- An understanding of how systems support our businesses and a desire to develop those systems further;
- A proven track record of excellent customer service;
- A collaborative working style with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- A methodical approach to tasks using good judgement;
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities; and
- A proactive can-do attitude with excellent time management skills.
What's in it for you?
Being part of a dynamic and inclusive team where you will gain fantastic experience and career
development. We are not your typical law firm – we dress for our day, have a flat structure and collegial
vibe where bringing your whole self to work is at the heart of who we are. We offer competitive
remuneration along with benefits as follows:
- Great salary package
- Medical insurance
- Paid parental leave of up to 18 weeks plus 3 weeks partner leave
- Leave purchase scheme (up to 2 weeks)
- 1 day paid birthday leave
- Structured wellness programme, including a paid Wellness Benefit
- Hybrid working as standard
- Structured professional development programmes
- Social club
- Fresh fruit delivered daily and weekly morning tea
- Collaborative and inclusive culture
Who are we?
AJ Park is the IP Firm of choice in New Zealand. We support our clients with intelligent action and are well respected both within the patent and trade mark profession and the clients we work with.
We offer a rewarding career, an inclusive community and team spirit and opportunities to develop technically and personally.