As AJ Park's marketing and communication executive, Emma's responsibilities include:
- event management
- campaign management
- internal and external marketing communications
- assisting with the development and delivery of marketing initiatives and programmes
- supporting AJ Park's staff with their marketing and business development requirements
- the design, production and sourcing of all marketing collateral
- ensuring branding is consistent across all collateral, and that AJ Park's style guide and plain English standards are maintained across all materials
- assisting with the presentation and delivery of tenders and RFPs
- marketing communication around AJ Park sponsorships, events and client seminars
- maintaining content on AJ Park's website
- maintaining the marketing team's data and reporting requirements for the CRM.
Having worked across several teams at AJ Park, Emma has experience in many facets of the business. Emma joined AJ Park in 2002 as a trade mark assistant. She later took on responsibility for developing and implementing a centralised process for handling clients' customised service requirements in the firm's case and data team. In 2008, Emma joined the business improvement team as a business improvement analyst and was involved in a number of large projects and software rollouts-before moving into the marketing team in 2013.
Emma also leads AJ Park's social club in Wellington.