Giulia has experience in advising and representing clients in:
- court proceedings in the Local, District and Supreme Courts of New South Wales, and the Federal, Federal Circuit and Family Courts of Australia
- disputes (both litigious and non-litigious) relating to infringement of intellectual property rights, domain names, misleading and deceptive conduct, passing off and breach of contract
- trade mark opposition proceedings before IP Australia and the Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand
- prosecuting Australian and international trade mark applications and design applications, and managing trade mark portfolios and design portfolios for both local and international clients
- preparing and negotiating contracts relating to intellectual property and commercial matters, including licence agreements, coexistence agreements, assignment agreements, confidentiality agreements, share sale agreements, consignment agreements, deeds of release and leases
- drafting commercial documents for clients' businesses, such as privacy policies and terms and conditions (including for the sale of goods, websites and customer loyalty programs).
Giulia assists clients in employing alternative dispute resolution strategies to negotiate and settle disputes as early as possible, preferably before the commencement of court proceedings.
Before joining AJ Park, Giulia worked at a boutique Sydney law firm specialising in intellectual property and commercial law.