Lydia is currently on parental leave and is expected to return in May 2017.
Lydia's principal area of practice is general corporate and commercial law.
Lydia's experience includes:
- advising and assisting start-up companies and established entities with corporate structure, constitutions, shareholders agreements and terms of trade
- preparing intellectual property licences, assignments and confidentiality agreements
- drafting and negotiating manufacturing, supply and distribution agreements
- project managing mergers and acquisitions, including drafting sale and purchase agreements, preparing due diligence reports and facilitating the completion of transactions
- providing Commerce Act advice in the context of prohibited trade practices and mergers and acquisitions
- advising clients on general companies and securities law compliance issues.
Lydia advises clients on a wide range of commercial contracts, including:
- distribution agreements
- manufacturing agreements
- terms of trade
- licence agreements
- confidentiality agreements
- joint venture agreements
- sale and purchase agreements.
Lydia also provides corporate advice to clients, including advising on:
- corporate governance
- shareholders agreements
- Companies Act compliance.
Before joining AJ Park in 2015, Lydia worked in corporate and commercial teams at two other Auckland law firms.