AJ Park Law Limited, Auckland
Joseph helps clients develop and protect their brands and creative works through trade marks and copyright. He also provides commercial advice and document drafting.
Over the past four years, Joseph has worked across trade mark and commercial teams at another New Zealand intellectual property firm, where he was also involved in developing the firm’s copyright focus and resources.
Prior to being admitted as a lawyer, Joseph worked as a legal assistant in the music industry. This involved legal and political research, with a focus on copyright law and implementation.
- LLB, University of Auckland (2014)
- BCom (Finance), University of Auckland (2014)
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- Registered Patent Attorney (New Zealand and Australia)
- Registered Trade Marks Attorney (Australia)