As a reflection of AJ Park’s high standard in the Patent and Trade mark space, we’re pleased to announce that we’ve maintained our Tier 1 rankings with Managing IP’s 2021 IP Stars guide for the sixth consecutive year. This highlights our quality of service in the following categories:
- Patent contentious (2021)
- Patent prosecution (2021)
- Trade mark contentious (2021)
- Trade mark prosecution (2021).
Alongside the firm rankings, Managing IP also recognises the work of outstanding individuals. Congratulations to the following staff who have made the IP Stars list of leading IP practitioners in New Zealand:
- Amanda Griffiths, Principal – Trade mark star
- Anton Blijlevens, Principal – Patent star
- Chris Way, Principal – Patent star
- Dr James Robinson, Principal – Notable practitioner
- Greg West-Walker, Consultant – Patent star
- Kieran O’Connell, Principal – Notable practitioner
- Matt Adams, Principal – Patent star
- Penelope Catley, Principal – Trade mark star
- Tim Jackson, Special Counsel – Notable practitioner
- Wes Jones, Principal – Patent star.
Top talent recognised
Congratulations to Amanda Griffiths, Principal, who has been named in Managing IP's Top 250 Women in IP. This list features outstanding senior female IP talent who have performed exceptionally for their clients and firms in the past year. Amanda has received this accolade alongside women across more than 30 jurisdictions around the world.