AJ Park Law Limited , Auckland
Hadleigh specialises in all aspects of patent and design law, and advises clients in a range of technology areas, including electrical, electronic, mechanical, IT, software, and business methods.
As part of his role, Hadleigh:
- advises on patentability, design registrability, and IP ownership
- conducts infringement and validity assessments
- prepares, files and prosecutes patent and design applications in New Zealand and overseas
- advises on patent and design filing strategies
- advises on enforceability of patent and design rights
- advises on copyright in industrial design, including enforcement.
Hadleigh's been fantastic; he really understands our product from a technical level... he also suggests different approaches and strategies around our IP. It's been an invaluable relationship.- Paul Cameron, Booktrack
Hadleigh advises a wide range of clients including crown research institutes, universities, engineering and manufacturing companies, start-up companies and individuals.
Hadleigh was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best LawyersTM in New Zealand 2019 in the field of intellectual property law.
- BE (Hons)(Elec), University of Canterbury (2001)
- LLB, University of Auckland (2008)
- Registered Patent Attorney (New Zealand and Australia)
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand