AJ Park Law Limited , Auckland
Zoe specialises in trade mark and related intellectual property law.
Zoe is a trade mark specialist in our Auckland office. Her work involves all aspects of trade mark law, including:
- local and international client portfolio management
- conducting trade mark availability and clearance searches
- filing and prosecuting local and international trade mark applications
- advising on and recording trade mark assignments and licenses
- advising on and prosecuting trade mark oppositions
- advising on trade mark infringement matters.
Zoe has experience working with clients across a wide range of industries, including:
- food and beverage
- personal care
- industrial machinery.
Her experience includes advising individuals as well as multinational companies.
Before joining AJ Park, Zoe worked at a specialised intellectual property law firm in the UK for almost four years. She advised clients on all aspects of branding, including clearance, protection, exploitation and enforcement in the United Kingdom and European Union. Before leaving New Zealand, Zoe worked as a trade mark examiner at the Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand.