Solicitor \ AJ Park Law Limited , Auckland
Raji focuses on helping clients find the best ways to protect, commercialise, enforce and defend their IP rights. As a member of the trade marks team, she provides expert legal advice on the availability, usage, protection and enforcement of trade marks, copyright and domain names.
After completing her law degree, Raji spent a year working for the Attorney General’s Department of Sri Lanka. Raji then moved to New Zealand, where she joined the conveyancing, wills, trusts and estates team at a boutique law firm in Auckland. She made the move to Baldwins, now part of AJ Park, in 2018.
- LLB (Hons), University of London
- LLM, University of Auckland
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- Attorney-at-law (Sri Lanka)
- Diploma in Shipping Law & Practice