AJ Park IP LImited, Auckland
Greg is a patent specialist based in our Auckland office. He has extensive experience in all aspects of intellectual property, including strategy, acquisition, and opposition and enforcement, in New Zealand and internationally.
Greg specialises in electrical and mechanical engineering, physics and optics, manufacturing, medical devices, and materials.
Greg acts for major corporates and mid-size manufacturers, universities, and technology start-ups.
AJ Park helped us with wider strategies... and took much of the burden of developing initial patent specifications and managing our IP 'briefcase' away from the engineers and technical managers, who were focusing on product development.- Philip Rae, Hamilton Jet
- Greg was ranked as a patent star in New Zealand in Managing Intellectual Property IP Stars 2019.
- Greg was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best LawyersTM in New Zealand 2020 in the field of intellectual property law.
- Greg was highlighted in IAM Patent 1000 2018 as a 'tenacious IP strategist' and a 'guiding light for manufacturing companies'.
- Greg was listed as a 'leading lawyer' in the 2018 Asialaw Profiles.
- Greg is a past president of the New Zealand Institute of Patent Attorneys, and a past member of the Trans-Tasman IP Attorneys Board.