AJ Park IP Limited, Wellington
Sarah specialises in patent and related intellectual property law for mechanical and manufacturing patents.
Sarah joined AJ Park in 2003. She specialises in all aspects of patent and related intellectual property law for mechanical and manufacturing patents.
In this role, Sarah:
- conducts prior art searching and advises on patentability and registrability
- conducts watching searches of patent and design records
- conducts infringement clearance searching
- prepares, files and prosecutes patent and design applications in New Zealand and overseas
- provides clients with patent and design infringement and validity advice concerning
New Zealand and overseas rights.
Before joining AJ Park, Sarah worked in the product development and manufacturing team for an innovative window and door hardware exporter.
Sarah regularly presents lectures on intellectual property rights at Victoria University's Faculty of Architecture and Design.