Dr Sebastian Möller
AJ Park IP Limited, Auckland
Sebastian is an associate in AJ Park’s Auckland mechanical engineering patents team. His role includes:
- advising clients on options to protect their intellectual property (IP)
- providing advice and analysis in view of questions around patentability, freedom to operate (FTO), and validity of patents
- drafting and prosecuting patent and design applications
- providing advice on opposition proceedings in New Zealand and overseas.
Before joining AJ Park in January 2020, Sebastian worked for another New Zealand IP law firm. Prior to that, he worked as a chairman and entrusted examiner in examining and opposition divisions at the European Patent Office (EPO) in Munich. He has also worked as a research engineer at the Institute for Steel Structures of the RWTH Aachen University, Germany.
- Dr.-Ing. (civil engineering)
- International Welding Engineer (IWE)
- European Qualifying Exam (EQE)